Friday, October 19, 2012

2012 Nation's Triathlon


The 2012 Nation's Triathlon started less than 12 hours after a new PR the night before at the Arlington 9/11 Memorial 5K.

I entered in the "First Responder" Division, a nice nod to the first responders in a race close to September 11th. In my opinion a "First Responder" should be limited to Firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics, Police Officers, Sheriffs, Border Patrol, Lifeguards, etc. You know, a true First Responder. Not CPR Certified Journalist. WTH is that?

Swim: 33:57
I love coming into T1 with the two waves that started BEFORE me.



Bike: 1:07:35
First race with the visor on the aero helmet


Run: 43:08

Finish: 2:28:50

A little more hardware!

2nd Place in the First Responder Division

I love this email that went out a week after the race!



No comments:

Post a Comment