Monday, December 31, 2012

Here's to Rocking the W in 2013. Cheers.

2012 was a great year and I'm sure that 2013 will be even more epic!

I accomplished quite a few milestones in the past year:

I swam 180+ miles.
I rode 2,500+ miles on my bike.
I ran 1,400+ miles.
I completed and WON my division at my FIRST 70.3 at EagleMan,
I completed my FIRST full Ironman in New York City and finished in the top 15%,
I set a Personal Record (P.R.) at EVERY distance,
I trained/competed for 440+ hours,
I got to watch my wife, Lauren, set a P.R. at a Half-Marathon,
I got to watch my 5 year old daughter run a 9:00 mile,
I got to watch my 4 year old son move up the ladder at swim lessons

AND

I get to do it all again in 2013, all while competing on the 2013 Wattie Ink Elite Team! I am excited to see what I can accomplish with amazing sponsors like BlueSeventy, ISM, K-Swiss, Blue Cycles, PowerBar, 454 Tattoo, Kask Helmets, SpeedFil and FuelBelt!

Cheers and Happy New Year!




1 comment:

  1. WOW. What a great year you AND your whole family had. Keep up the great work and keep inspiring so many with your attitude and your determination. Wattie is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete