Sunday, January 13, 2013

Time To Rock 2013!


My 2013 race schedule is almost complete...

I am excited to report that a the Wattie Ink and the Wattie Ink Elite Team have partnered with Rev3 Triathlon for the upcoming season. Read more about the partnership here. My intention is to Rock the W at numerous REV3 events this year, with the intention of scoring points and qualifying for the first ever,  REV3 Age Group Series. It is important to note that 1st, 2nd and 3rd places will be awarded cash prizes and 4th and 5th place will be awarded prizes from REV3 sponsors.



2013 Triathlon Schedule:

REV3 Knoxville (TN) - May 5 - Half REV Distance

The Columbia Triathlon (MD) - May 19 - Olympic Distance

REV3 Quassy (CT) - June 2 - Half REV Distance

REV3 Williamsburg (VA) - June 23 - Half REV Distance

The Reston Triathlon (VA) - September 9 - Olympic Distance

REV3 Quassy has been selected as the Official East Coast Wattie Ink Team event with numerous Elite Team members racing, as well as Wattie Ink professionals, Heather Jackson and Joe Gambles. Should be an excellent weekend with many podiums and adult beverages to be had.

I am very excited for REV3 Quassy AND REV3 Williamsburg, as I will have my family traveling with me. Look for the Clarke family ROCKING the W on the Little REV course the day before these races!

I am also considering racing the REV3 Half-Full Triathlon in October as well as a race in July/August. I'm open to suggestions, so please leave me a note in the comments below!

Hope to see you on the course and on the podium!








No comments:

Post a Comment